[Tutor] TKinter - mouse -> text

Richard Wilkins wilkins@iinet.net.au
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:16:10 +0800

Hi,

I'm no expert on TKinter...actually I'm as newbie as they get, but for
this exercise, why not use the Label widget. I know Label has a 'text'
option, which when updated does the obvious and updates the text in your
window.

http://www.pythonware.com/library/tkinter/introduction/x4880-options.htm

Hope this helps, have fun,
Andrew Wilkins