[Tutor] TKinter event binding

Rick Pasotto rick@niof.net
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:27:56 -0500

Why would the second binding work but not the first? These two lines are
shown just as they are in my program. Double clicking the left mouse
button calls the function but pressing the return key does not. This is
within a Listbox.

		self.lb.bind("<Return>",self.got_sel)
		self.lb.bind("<Double-Button-1>",self.got_sel)

--
"The suppression of unnecessary offices, of useless establishments and
expenses, enabled us to discontinue our internal taxes.   These