[Tutor] Displaying MsgBox

FxItAL@aol.com FxItAL@aol.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:14:38 EST

--part1_c0.c373bdb.2753e26e_boundary

Hi All,

       When a selection is made from a menu drop down list, a list box is
displayed with a list of sound files to be used.  If there are no files , I
have an error message that displays.  My problem is that the error message
displays behind the file box instead of ontop of it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,
Thanks, Al

--part1_c0.c373bdb.2753e26e_boundary

<HTML><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi All,
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;When a selection is made from a menu drop down list, a list box is <BR>displayed with a list of sound files to be used. &nbsp;If there are no files , I <BR>have an error message that displays. &nbsp;My problem is that the error message <BR>displays behind the file box instead of ontop of it.
<BR>
<BR>Any help will be greatly appreciated,
<BR>Thanks, Al</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c0.c373bdb.2753e26e_boundary--