[Tutor] OT Text size in IDLE on Linux

Nate Bargmann Nate Bargmann <n0nb@networksplus.net>
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:25:32 -0500

Hello all.

I've asked this on the newsgroup and the best response I received was
to use the CVS version of Python!  I'm using a laptop which has a display
locked to 1024x768.  The default text in IDLE is quite small (8 pt I
think) and even my relatively young eyes are having a tough go at it
at times.  How might I tell IDLE or Tkinter to enlarge the text?  I
am using IDLE 0.5 with Python 1.5.2 on Debian GNU/Linux 2.2.  All help is
appreciated.

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | heartily, but good