[Tutor] Re: Python Newbie..Info?

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 17:07:04 -0700 (PDT)

As this is of general interest and not a message explicitly of a personal
nature, I am reposting the answer back to the list rather than just to the
sender. ListMom prerogative. :)

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, John Draper wrote:

> >On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 netowl@atlantic.net wrote:
> >
> >> Im all new to Python, in fact, I know near nothing about it...  Could
> >> someone like tell me what the deal is?  Are there any books you can
> >> recomend to someone who wants to learn?  Im pretty smart and stuff
> >> with computers (I have RH7 and know a little Perl), so please help me
> >> out! Can you?!? thanx, netowl
> >
> >You might try the tutorial at http://www.python.org
>
> I already spend more the 5 hours looking through the site.    I see nothing
> there that says anything about it.

http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/tut.html

"You had thesaurus flakes for breakfast again, didn't you?"
                                                 -- Eric Williams