[Tutor] what programs is good for newbies'

Remco Gerlich scarblac@pino.selwerd.nl
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 01:20:27 +0200

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 01:47:24PM -0700, claudia flores wrote:
> My name is claudia and i would like to know what computer program is good
> to start that is easy and easy to learn i have no clue to computer
> programming , dont know what all those codes mean and how they work any
> info is appreciated thax

Well, this is just too vague to give an answer to :-).

You have a computer. What do you want to do with it? Once we have some
idea what you're trying to do, we can offer help.

If you want to learn how to program, there are several Python tutorials
for complete newbies, like http://www.crosswinds.net/~agauld/ .

Remco Gerlich