[Tutor] ODBC

Sharriff Aina NHYTRO@compuserve.com
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 14:44:39 -0500

Nachricht geschrieben von INTERNET:tutor@python.org
>From: mbc2@netdoor.com
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 07:07:00 -0500 (CDT)
To: tutor@python.org
Subject: Re: [Tutor] ODBC, MS ACCESS

Its not immediately apparent, but there is ODBC connectivity included wit=
python already, at least on the ActiveState Windows version I'm
using. Look at the database modules (under Special Topics) section of the=

Python website. There's an ODBC module listed there. There isn't alot of
documentation on it, but it's been working fine for me.<

Thanks, few minutes after my post I discovered a link to Active state :-)=

My only problem is: how can I access a database over a  network? or with =
Python CGI Script? boy, documentation on this stuff is mighty hard to fin=
d.
I would be extremy greatful if you could give me an example of remote
access from another PC over a network and maybe one with CGI.

Great thanks and regards

Sharriff