[Tutor] 15 puzzle

Julieta julieta_rangel@hotmail.com
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 20:31:59 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C0D022.467F7EC0

Hi! My name is Maritza and I am trying to learn how to program with the =
python language.  I'm interested in a computer version of the 15 puzzle. =
 I've seen how it works and used it as well, but I am curious about how =
the program was set up.  Just to make sure that we all know which puzzle =
I'm refering to, it is the one that you can get at toy stores and is =
essentially a 4 x 4 matrix with the numbers 1-15 on tiles placed in the =
matrix.  There is one blank space where tiles adjacent to the blank =
space may be moved into the blank space.  The object of the game is to =
arrange the numbers 1-15 in order.  They are initially scrambled, of =
course.  If you have this program or can help me put it together, please =
e-mail me at maritza_rodz.hotmail.com

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C0D022.467F7EC0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi! My name is Maritza and I am trying =
to learn how=20
to program with the python language.&nbsp; I'm interested in a computer =
version=20
of the 15 puzzle.&nbsp; I've seen how it works and used it as well, but =
I am=20
curious about how the program was set up.&nbsp; Just to make sure that =
we all=20
know which puzzle I'm refering to, it is the one that you can get at toy =
stores=20
and is essentially a 4 x 4 matrix with the numbers 1-15 on tiles placed =
in the=20
matrix.&nbsp; There is one blank space where tiles adjacent to the blank =
space=20
may be moved into the blank space.&nbsp; The object of the game is to =
arrange=20
the numbers 1-15 in order.&nbsp; They are initially scrambled, of =
course.&nbsp;=20
If you&nbsp;have this program&nbsp;or can help me put it together, =
please e-mail=20
me at maritza_rodz.hotmail.com</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C0D022.467F7EC0--