[Tutor] File copying - best way?

fleet@teachout.org fleet@teachout.org
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 08:57:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 5 Aug 2001, Tesla Coil wrote:

> In addition to the online library documentation
> for which Danny Yoo provided the link, there's
> _Python Essential Reference_ by David M. Beazley
> on New Riders Press -- The title I would have been
> recommending when new subscribers ask "what book
> should I get to learn Python," but been waiting
> for the second edition to arrive that covers 2.1.

I have _Python Essential Reference_, Second Edition and _Core Python
Programming_.  I found _Learning Python_ in the local libraray system and
it's on it's second extension.  I'll probably buy it also.

I'm in the "if you don't know how to spell, a dictionary is useless"
phase, I guess.  I'm enthusiastic about Python, so until I emerge from
this phase, I'll probably continue to annoy you guys! :)

				- fleet -