[Tutor] File copying - best way?

alan.gauld@bt.com alan.gauld@bt.com
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 22:37:20 +0100

> _Python Essential Reference_ by David M. Beazley
> It's now arrived, and it's worth all of the price.

I agree, in fact I'm going to buy it even tho' I
only got edition 1 a few months ago...

NewRiders seem to ave beaten O'Reilly at their own
game with this one. I saw F/s O'Reilly equivalent
book and I still think the NewRiders one is better.

> No offense to the authors -- they've written with
> the goal of introducing you, and they acheive that.

As one such author, no offense taken In fact my books
epilogue says, in effect: "Now you know how to program
go out and buy a reference book"

> This one stays within arm's length of the computer.

Right next to the O'Reilly Pocket reference
- also due in a V2 soon...

Alan G