free T-shirts RE: [Tutor] Welcome Danny

Rob Andrews rob@jam.rr.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:44:55 -0500

Now that's a great idea. I think the list parents and tutors all deserve
some nice kick-backs. Maybe we can come up with a Python Tutor logo
(GIMP vs. Photoshop contest, anyone?) and have some branded merchandise
made.

*I helped a newbie, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt!"
Rob

Your one-stop shop for newbie source code!
Useless Python: http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/