[Tutor] Interface Functions ...

Praveen Pathiyil ppathiyi@cisco.com
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:05:05 +0530

------=_NextPart_000_09A1_01C1217B.8BC9D980

Hi All,

        Sorry for posting my question again. I thought that may be =
nobody answered my question because the subject of the mail was "XML =
Parser" !!!

Thanks,
Praveen.

Can someone explain the concept behind the interface functions and how =
python achieves this by having classes for these functions ? I guess it =
is implemented as abstract base classes and we are supposed to have =
derived classes of our own where we should override the functions with =
our own function implementations. But a formal explanation would be a =
great thing .....

------=_NextPart_000_09A1_01C1217B.8BC9D980

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi All,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sorry for posting my question =
again.=20
I thought that may be nobody answered my question because the subject of =
the=20
mail was "XML Parser" !!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Praveen.</DIV>
<DIV>___________________________________________</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Can someone explain the concept behind the interface functions and =
how=20
python achieves this by having classes for these functions ? I guess it =
is=20
implemented as abstract base classes and we are supposed to have derived =
classes=20
of our own where we should override the functions with our own function=20
implementations. But a formal explanation would be a great thing =
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_09A1_01C1217B.8BC9D980--