[Tutor] Object Oriented Hulabaloo

Israel Evans israel@lith.com
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 20:52:47 -0700

Thanks!!!

That tutorial and your feedback most definitely helped.  I was indeed stuck
in a Roles paradigm and not an Object paradigm.  I think I was trying to
make Puppets, not Objects...  Once I saw objects truly as data with methods,
I was able to make great headway.  It makes things so much easier as well!

    Now as far as UML goes... Is anyone here using it?  I've heard that it's
the largest standard as far as OO design goes, but I was wondering how happy
people are with it and if it really helps them out.

~Israel~