[Tutor] (no subject)

Karakus, Ecevit Ecevit.Karakus@aprimus.de
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:18:30 +0200

Hello Hackers !

I need your Help for this Problem:

I want to start with using Python for WebServer-Scripting. especialy
Active-X Scripting.
I use Active-State 2.1, and startred with the Examples:
D:// .....  AcPython2.1\win32comext\axscript\demos\client\ie ...

They all dont work, although I registrated the AXEngine with the script
PYscript.py.

 In this context there is another Question:
If I call The Python Com Reference of PythonWin and look on the
ActiveX-Scripting Demos
They all work in the Context of the Help-Viewer.
But If I use the Same Html-Sides wich are used from the Help-Viewer  with
the Python-Scripts includes these dont work.

There is something wrong with Path or Registration ....
So what to do ??