[Tutor] Dumb Luck with the Partitioning Problem

Rob Andrews rob@jam.rr.com
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:12:10 -0500

Tesla Coil wrote:

> On 17 Aug 2001, Steven Burr wrote:
> > If there were a web site called "senseless python,"
> > I would make a submission.
>
> That's not necessary.  Useless accepts *all* the
> latest advances in self-deprecating Python source!

This is true. We've never turned any submissions down for any
reason,even the useful ones. Besides, your code is actually a solution
to a Useless Python Challenge problem.

I'm trying to arrange to have a Useless Python exhibit at Python 10,
BTW. Anyone else planning on attending the Conference? As much love
labor as the Python Tutor crew has put into Useless so far, I want to
show off a bit. Besides, we have the closest thing to a Python
programming contest I've seen.

Rob
--
A {} is a terrible thing to waste.