[Tutor] Re: Epoch7: programmer newbie from hell.(formerly Re: [Tutor] Callable? What's Callable?)

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 01:20:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, epoch7 wrote:

> i decided to chance the topic cause i got so many posts and cc's i
> could hardly keep track. i hope no one else posts as many questions as
> i do cause if they do my mailbox will always be full, but then again i

Ha!

By the way, if you do feel overwhelmed, there's a "digest" option that you
can select in the mailing list settings.  Digest mode will bundle several
messages at a time from tutor to make it less stressful on your mailbox.

You can visit: