[Tutor] class data

fleet@teachout.org fleet@teachout.org
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 10:35:53 -0500 (EST)

OK.  Using pickle and the associated example, I was able to save the class
and restore it.  Either none of the data was saved or I don't know how to
access it when the class is restored.

I don't see the utility in 'pickling' a class.  It's already saved in a
module (addrbook.py).  I haven't tried it; but I suspect if I pickled the
class, then deleted the addrbook.py module, I would no longer be able to
unpickle the class.  Or did I miss something?

				- fleet -