[Tutor] class data

Lloyd Kvam pythontutor@venix.com
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:53:47 -0500

addrbook.py contains the python instructions to implement the addressbook.  It does NOT contain
the data that makes up the addressbook.  pickling is used to save the data that was entered
using the addrbook module.

If you give someone your addrbook.py module, you are giving them a computer program.
You are NOT giving them your addressbook.