[Tutor] Follow up to 'class data'

fleet@teachout.org fleet@teachout.org
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:25:12 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 alan.gauld@bt.com wrote:

> At that level not at all. The program is acting as a cookie cutter
> for different instances of address book.

Perhaps I asked the wrong question.  If all I want is to use Python for a
scripting language and some simple programs, is OOP perhaps overkill?

I think I'm going to drop this discussion; as I feel myself becoming
argumentative.  It's frustrating and I still don't "get it."

I'll try to finish Coads OOP and may even take another crack at his OOA.
Thanks very much for the conversation.  I'll probably be back.

Regards,
				- fleet -