[Tutor] [Kirk Bailey: idle is idle]

Kalle Svensson kalle@gnupung.net
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 08:55:07 +0100

I just got this message, and I haven't got an IDLE handy.  Anyone?

----- Forwarded message from Kirk Bailey <deliberatus@my995internet.com> -----

From: Kirk Bailey <deliberatus@my995internet.com>
To: Kalle Svensson <kalle@gnupung.net>
Subject: idle is idle
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 02:12:39 -0500

OK, me goofed.

Went to enlarge the font. Read the help.txt file for idle, THOUGHT I was
doing the right thing. Set the font size to '12' and the font face to
'Lucidia Console'. Now it won't fire up at all. Grr...

Wish I saved the original file, I could have restored it. OK, gimee a
clue, how do I fix it gang?

In the help file, there is only one line that referrs to font, it says
how to change that one line, and I did it wrong. Please send me a copy
of that line, how to restore it, and how to change it so I can use a
larger font- size 12 would work on this screen resolution and this pair
of feeble eyeballs.

Grrr....

Kalle Svensson wrote:
[snip]

----- End forwarded message -----

Peace,
  Kalle
--
[  Laziness, impatience, hubris:  Pick two!  ]
[   International: http://www.gnupung.net/   ]