[Tutor] Free SoCal LAN

Tron Tron@submatrix.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:28:20 -0800

I dig free what about you guys?  Just wanted to let anyone know if they
wanted to take a break from coding or even share some knowledge.

    Sub Matrix is throwing a Lan Party December 28th through the 30th. Best
part of it the lan is it is totally free. We will have a ton of soda, food,
and the admission is waived for the whole weekend. I will be putting up a
sign up page on our web site Wednesday so you can register. If we are full
by next Wednesday I will be able to look into getting some prizes for a few
tournaments.

Location:Hat Lan www.hatlan.com
Price:Free
Soda/Food:Included