[Tutor] custom module

Kirk Bailey deliberatus@my995internet.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:23:24 -0500

For a future version, I will simply copy the code for the functions used
to a new module, tinylist.py, and not have to burden the system with
is the user having the cajones and savvy to add a new custom module to
their python installation. This would load up faster, take up less
system memory, and MIGHT run just a tad fster- esp if I then have it
save a copy of the compiled library (tinylistlib.pyc) na they also
install THAT. But this is starting to get well beyond what some users
will beel secure with doing.

Who wrote that?

--
Respectfully,
             -Kirk D Bailey (C)2001

Within the sweep of his sword, Each man is an Ubar.

http://www.howlermonkey.net/
http://www.sacredelectron.org/