[Tutor] [Swig] Python Extension under Win 2000

David Beazley beazley@cs.uchicago.edu
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:50:26 -0600 (CST)

Marcus Konermann writes:
 > Hi @ All !
 >=20
 > I=B4ve created a python extension under windows2000 using developer =
studio
 > like it is described under chapter 9 of the swig manual. I=B4ve also=

 > created a python shadow class and now i want to use it by importing =
some
 > methods of the simannealfile.py module  (the generated shadow class)=
,
 > but pythonwin says, that it don=B4t find the simannealfilec.py modul=
e.
 > what can i do ?
 >=20

Maybe you're not compiling things correctly.  Did you compile the SWIG
wrappers into a file 'simannealfilec.dll' as described in the SWIG
manual?                            ^
                              note: extra c added

Cheers,

Dave