[Tutor] concerned

gary gary@stokeson.freeserve.co.uk
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 10:46:43 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01C18AD5.F2228420

Hello, I am a  little concerned regarding an email I recieved AND opened =
from a Pijus Virketis SUBJECT: Re: [Tutor]Creating a path for Python to =
walk along (this is the subject title of an email I sent to Python Tutor =
some time ago.
On replying, to the email (Pijus') I recieved this answer:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software:

recipients. The following address(es) failed:

  ddjupdate@drdobbs.email-publisher.com:
    This message has been rejected because it has
an apparently executable attachment "NEWS_DOC.DOC.scr"
This is a virus prevention measure.
If you meant to send this file then please
package it up as a zip file and resend it.

Have I let a virus in, then, d'ya think as a result of this.
Please say that Pijus Virketis is a bona fida member of your team!

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01C18AD5.F2228420

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello, I am a&nbsp; little concerned =
regarding an=20
email I recieved AND opened from a Pijus Virketis SUBJECT: Re: =
[Tutor]Creating a=20
path for Python to walk along (this is the subject title of an email I =
sent to=20
Python Tutor some time ago.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>On replying, to the email (Pijus') I =
recieved this=20
answer:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>This message was created automatically by mail delivery =
software:<BR><BR>A=20
message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of=20
its<BR>recipients. The following address(es) failed:<BR><BR>&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"mailto:ddjupdate@drdobbs.email-publisher.com">ddjupdate@drdobbs.e=
mail-publisher.com</A>:<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
This message has been rejected because it has<BR>an apparently =
executable=20
attachment "NEWS_DOC.DOC.scr"<BR>This is a virus prevention =
measure.<BR>If you=20
meant to send this file then please<BR>package it up as a zip file and =
resend=20
it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Have I let a virus in, then, d'ya think =
as a result=20
of this.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please say that Pijus Virketis is a =
bona fida=20
member of your team!</FONT><BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01C18AD5.F2228420--