[Tutor] concerned

Pijus Virketis virketis@fas.harvard.edu
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 22:15:55 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C18B36.39F27390

   Please say that Pijus Virketis is a bona fida member of your team!

I dunno about "bona fida", but I would like to flatter myself and think =
that I am some sort of a member of the tutor list team (albeit often the =
one most often on the receiving end). :) A few hours ago my new box, on =
which I had not had time to replace Windows with Mandrake, got infected =
with a worm, and it mailed itself out right and left. I appologise for =
this lapse of list security. :( Thankfully, the thing does not seem to =
cause much damage (besides aggravation) and can be caught by any =
anti-virus software updated in the last two weeks.=20

Cheers and happy Xmass!

-P

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C18B36.39F27390

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>Please say that Pijus Virketis is a bona fida member of your=20
team!</FONT><BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I dunno about "bona fida", but I would =
like to=20
flatter myself and think that I am some sort of a member of the tutor =
list team=20
(albeit often the one most often on the receiving end). :) A few hours =
ago my=20
new box, on which I had not had time to replace Windows with Mandrake, =
got=20
infected with a worm, and it mailed itself out right and left. I =
appologise for=20
this lapse of list security. :(&nbsp;Thankfully, the thing does not seem =
to=20
cause much damage (besides aggravation) and can be caught by any =
anti-virus=20
software updated in the last two weeks. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cheers and happy Xmass!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-P</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C18B36.39F27390--