[Tutor] wxPython?

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 11:32:52 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 24 Dec 2001, Karshi Hasanov wrote:

>  I wanna use python GUI's , like wxPython or Tkinter.
> Which one would be easy to learn, or what 's advantage of using wxPython
> than Tkinter?

Both are pretty nice.  I think that Tkinter is easier to learn, but many
people feel that Tkinter looks ugly.  *grin*

Tkinter is also installed by default when we install Python, so it's used
quite a lot.  Have you seen Fredrik Lungh's 'An Introduction to Tkinter'
web site?

    http://www.pythonware.com/library/tkinter/introduction/

It's a great tutorial on Tkinter programming.  Take a look at it, and see
if Tkinter is a good fit.

Good luck!