[Tutor] RE: How to solve a problem?

Schollnick, Benjamin Benjamin.Schollnick@usa.xerox.com
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:16:42 -0500

		- Benjamin

-----Original Message-----
From: A [mailto:printers@sendme.cz]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 12:41 PM
To: python-list@python.org; tutor@python.org;
activepython@listserv.ActiveState.com
Subject: How to solve a problem?

Hi,
My program downloads  regularly some files and it takes some
time so I need to shorten this downloading time. As most of these
files are the same, many times when the program downloads these
files, I  would like to  download only those that are not the same or
are newer. What is the best solution?
Many thanks for help.
Ladislav