[Tutor] more free code and thanks for your help

sentinel805 sentinel805@netscape.net
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 01:54:11 -0500

Thanks for the help offered to solve my getch( ) problem.  I'm working
on a all-in-one solution now. wish me luck. In  the mean time ,  here is
some more free code to any one who can use it.  It shows one way to lay
out a window.  The window contains 2 Text objects that will resize with
the window and 3 buttons that will remain centered at the bottom of the
window.  It has more comment than code, but thats because I did it for
my own learning/referance.  Coded useing Tkinter.

http://www.geocities.com/swinux/GuiApp.html

Ron