[Tutor] RE...Two Questions.........from PRJoshi

Pravin Raj Joshi prjoshi@ntc.net.np
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 18:25:12 +0530

Hi,
I have a couple of questions.
1. I am currently using the latest realese of Python(Python 2.2). It does
not support the import command for my script i.e. when I divide my program
into a series of classes and keep each class in a new page, I cannot import
the pages to other pages. I get a message which says that module is not
found. I had the same problem with Python 2.2 beta. Can anyone tell me what
am I doing wrong.

2. I want to change the icon of my Tkinter program window. I read somewhere
that the icon in a root window cannot be changed. So I changed all my
windows to a Toplevel window and still I cannot change the icons. I copied
the code that is available for tkSimpleDialog (root/python/lib/lib-tk) and
tried and still it does not work. But the code works in the
SimpleDialog(changes icon to whatever is written in the title).

Please let me know of any solutions.
Thanks.
Pravin