[Tutor] [Q] Installing Python 2.2 on Redhat (fwd)

Rob McGee i812@iname.com
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 20:22:53 -0600

"rph" is a typo. "rpm" is the correct program (Redhat Package Manager.)
Don't click anything -- log in at the console or open some kind of X
terminal ("Konsole" is a good choice.) Then type the command.

Note, I don't do RedHat so I can't help any more than this. I don't even
know if the "-Uvh" parameters are correct. But you could look it up on
your own by typing "man rpm" in the console (or Konsole.) Free software
is all about empowering users to solve their own problems. :)

HTH,
    Rob - /dev/rob0