[Tutor] woopie!!!

Kirk Bailey deliberatus@my995internet.com
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 22:22:25 -0500

YAY!
ok, I bound a hysenbug and a typo.

It seems, SOME header sequences are more reliable than others.

MOST people send out the email in a certain sequence of headers, more or
less, and this seems to work better than the older flavor- but even
then, your milage may vary.

WORSE, I found a missing '+' so instead of msg=msg+ (foo), it was
msg=msg(evaluating true, and tossed away), then
+ subject+CRLF
which, having HEADER definition field, was ignored. The field definition
literal ("Subject ") was BEFORE this part, and omitted by the missing
'+'.

Sigh.

ok, that solved some oddities, and got out names back into the FROM
field. YAY!

ON ANOTHER FRONT THE REPLY TO FEATURE IS NOW IN AND WORKING.

That means not only can you have reply-to set to the list, it can be set
to a THIRD PARTY, making a MODERATED list simple.

Set the reply to to the moderator. They forward to list if approved,
trash it if not.

Are we having fun yet?