[Tutor] Re...From PRJoshi

Lloyd Hugh Allen lha2@columbia.edu
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 08:45:06 -0500

If no one gets back to you on how to do this within Tkinter, check out
wxWindows, which does allow you to change that icon. It appears that an
MS Windows icon is standard, but the demo uses a custom icon.

Sorry if this is not responsive--I don't know wxWindows well enough to
know its ease of use compared to Tkinter, just ran the demo and saw that
the code for doing what you want is already written (for wxWindows).