[Tutor] Compiling Python Scripts

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:12:07 -0800 (PST)

OK, I'm not a Windows user, but I distinctly recall that there WAS a way
of doing it -- it wasn't compiled, it was globbing the whole thing
together.

I *think* what you're looking for is at:

http://starship.python.net/crew/gmcm/standalones.html

Afaik, it's only Windows and Linux and not other OSes; I will probably
look into working on the MacOS (9 and X) support for this.