[Tutor] Textbook Recommendation

R. A. rob@jam.rr.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:22:05 -0600

Each of the two books you mention seem fine.  You should also consider
Alan Gauld's *Learning to Program Using Python*.  I've been through the
material on his site, which I found to be of high quality, and my
understanding is that the book is excellent.  If I purchase another
introductory Python book, it's the one I figure I'll spend my money on,
especially if the intended purpose is to use the material to teach
programming to young people.

Rob Andrews