[Tutor] xmlrpclib docs/examples

Darrell Brogdon darrell@brogdon.net
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:09:38 -0500

Thanks for the links David.  The third is new to me so I will definately
have a look.  I Found "XML-RPC: It Works Both Ways" to be helpful but
the problem I have is that when I try to add additional methods to the
class and call them with my client I get errors back saying something to
the effect of "...expected 1 argument, got 3" which is really confusing
because the methods I've created have no arguments.