[Tutor] xmlrpclib docs/examples

Harry Kattz gibbs05@flash.net
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:58:58 -0600

Greetings Darrell & All,

Your call method is probably passing two additional arguments: method &
params.  At least that's what it's supposed to do. :-)

Try changing the method definitions you created to something like the
following:

    def YourMethod(self, method, anyparams):
        # your code

See what happens from there...

Good luck,
Sam