[Tutor] File uploads perr HTTP (fwd)

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:51:26 -0800 (PST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:33:29 -0500
From: Sharriff Aina <NHYTRO@compuserve.com>
To: Danny Yoo <dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Tutor] File uploads perr HTTP

Hi Danny!

I would actually like to code a webpage with the pssibility to upload and
browse images on a webserver, the clients are=B4nt that much PC literate so=
would prefer that they just "search" for the image on a local or remote
drive then click to upload to a directory on the server..

Regards

Sharriff

Message text written by Danny Yoo
>On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Sharriff Aina wrote:

> can someone point me to a URL where I can RTFM "file uploads per HTTP
> in Python" for dummies? I would be extremly nice if someone posted a
> snippet to the list, that would give me a push in the right direction.

I'm not quite sure I understand your question yet; could you explain a
little more about what you're doing?

In the meantime, if you haven't seen it already, here's a link to the
httplib library documentation:

    http://python.org/doc/current/lib/module-httplib.html
<