[Tutor] [Python-Help] Anita Panda: request (fwd)

Blake Winton bwinton@tor.dhs.org
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:26:37 -0500

* Danny Yoo <dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu> [010222 20:16]:
>>> Regarding the class & inheritance of python language Pls tell the
>>> good site or give us some tips.  Its not clearly given in the
>>> tutorial.Here at india  python books are not available also.
>> Anybody know a good tutorial on the web that explains classes and
>> inheritance for newbies?  (I'd like to hear about one myself too!)
> This looks like an interesting question; can anyone point out a good
> Python OOP tutorial for Anita?

Bruce Eckel's "Thinking In Java" is a good introduction to OOP, but it's
in Java.  I hear he's working on "Thinking In Python", and checking his
site (http://www.bruceeckel.com/), I see that it's not going to be ready
for a while...  Pity...

Later,
Blake.
--
9:40pm up 52 days, 21:07, 2 users, load average: 0.02, 0.09, 0.07