[Tutor] Tk Menus and filerequesters

Rick Pasotto rick@niof.net
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:12:44 -0500

1) Working with the Pmw module and menus I read and read and puzzled how
to get a menu to show up on the right as the help menu usually does.
Finally I stumbled on the name='help' parameter in an example but
nowhere can I find this documented. It's not in the Tkinter docs nor in
the Pmw docs -- at least not that I can find.

2) Is there a filerequester module available for Tkinter? The closest
thing I've found is TreeNavigator (which I haven't gotten to work) in
PmwContribD -- but this would be only a building block for a
filerequester.

--
"Action from principle, the perception and the performance of right,
changes things and relations; it is essentially revolutionary...  It not