[Tutor] >> Thanks <<

Chris McCormick cmccormick@thestate.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:33:51 -0500

I just wanted to thank the list for the responses I received yesterday.
Soon after my first post, I got useful replies from more than one
person.  Now I get to move on to all of the other fun things.  I have a
ton of ideas, and all I need is time. :-)

I was thinking that maybe a Python game programming web site would be
useful?  A place where I (and more advanced programmers) could put game
source code, and the wisdom we gain from our experiences?  Do you think
that would be useful, or would it duplicate other efforts, like the
Vaults?  I, for one, find  documentation to be fairly sparse.

Anyway, thanks again, and I'm sure there will be more questions.  I know
I sound a little over-excited, but that is the result of achieving, with
Python, what I spent weeks trying (and failing) to do with C++ and
DirectX.

More to come,
Chris