[Tutor] Re: Example source code..

Daniel Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 16:51:37 -0800 (PST)

> archive of useless code (which is a cool idea in its own right).  And
> there's no real reason why the maintainer(s) couldn't take good examples
> from current list discussion and post them to the site with some
> context.  When people post to the list asking where to find Python
> source code on the web, I honestly think that something like this is
> often what they're looking for.

This sounds like a great idea!  I'd like to contribute some scripts here:

    http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/python/

I remember someone on the list asked for stuff on the A* search algorithm,
but the code that they posted was just too painful to look at.  I had a
free afternoon, so I reimplemented A*.  It's on my web site there, and I'd
appreciate any comments on it.