[tutor] example code

R. A. rob@jam.rr.com
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 23:20:32 -0600

We could also come up with a CGI form people could use to submit code
(personal info, filename, source code, commentary, etc.) and simplify
maintenance.  In the meantime, feel free to send any scripts ready to
post to me privately, or post to the list (as long as it doesn't anger
the gods and fierce rabbits).

Also, if anyone has posted a question to the list that they felt they
really got some great answers to, feel free to put it together and send
it along.  Just remember to provide the code (well-commented code is
super fine) along with any notes on how to make it work and who you
think deserves a little credit.  I'd be happy to get some initial items
posted while we work out other details.  And remember to let me know if
you have a site I can link to.

The whole idea seems useful also as a way to put up example answers to
FAQs here on the list.  And why not have items such as a ROT-13 encoding
script right next to it and a few *Stupid XML Tricks* that show people
how to do things that prove to be simple enough if you happen to already
know how to do them.

Rob Andrews