[Tutor] How to set up comboboxes

D-Man dsh8290@rit.edu
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 10:30:30 -0500

My recommendation would be to build a couple of arrays (lists) with
all the data.  Have 1 list with the states, and each state has an
index.  Have a second list that can be indexed by state (umm,
actually, just use a dictionary -- this is python, not C after all).
This dicitionary can hold a list of cities as the value.  Then you can
have a nice little loop to put those cities into the combo-box.

HTH,
-D