[Tutor] strange recursion result

D-Man dsh8290@rit.edu
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:40:20 -0500

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 05:38:24PM -0600, mbc2@netdoor.com wrote:
| My only wish now is that I could use python like I use PHP, on a web
| page inside tags like <? ?> (ie. non-cgi). Unless I've overlooked
| something, I don't think that's possible.

Try Poor Man's Zope : pmz.sourceforge.net or PyHTML (I don't remember
the URL off the top of my head).

Poor Man's Zope is a python cgi script that will allow you to embed
python code inside <pmz> tags in your HTML.

PyHTML applies the Python principle of indentation and no closing
"braces" (tags) while allowing embedded python.

I like the look of PyHTML, but it looks more complicated to install
than pmz.  Maybe I'll get around to it someday.  (Probably when I get
my web site together).

-D