[Tutor] 1.5.2 vs 2.0

Timothy M. Brauch tbrauch@mindless.com
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 18:43:15 -0500

I am running Python 1.5.2 right now.  I have been thinking of changing
to 2.0.  I have it downloaded already.  But, I have questions about the
change.

Will I still have all my modules, even the ones I've created or
downloaded from elsewhere?

Should I move these before I do the new install and then put them back
afterwards, or will they be okay where they are?

I am running Windows 98 with Python 1.5.2 right now, will I have to make
any changes after installing 2.0 (such as to the autoexec file)?

Is there much difference between 1.5.2 and 2.0, anything that I might
notice or strugle with at first?

 - Tim