[Tutor] [Edu-sig] collection of ACM programming problems (fwd)

Remco Gerlich scarblac@pino.selwerd.nl
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:03:36 +0100

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 10:26:28AM +0100, Remco Gerlich wrote:
> Coolness! And we'll put our results on the Useless Python pages, yes? :)
>
> This one looks pretty simple, going to hack right away :-)

Well, the first solution I thought of (changing the primes.py program)
didn't work out, but it was still not that hard. Fun to do though :).
Keeping the source secret for the home solvers, but the answer I get is
859963392L.

(so the ACM bastards wanted you to implement long integers in Pascal as well).

--
Remco Gerlich