[Tutor] Tutor mini-FAQ

Sheila King sheila@thinkspot.net
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 19:10:42 -0800

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:06:07 -0600, "R. A." <rob@jam.rr.com>  wrote about
[Tutor] Tutor mini-FAQ:

:I figured I'd scan over the archives in my *copious free time* for some
:representative good answers to some of these questions and tack together
:the mini-FAQ.  (And hopefully Useless Python will help with the "How do
:I....?" questions.)  I just wondered if anyone had in mind any questions
:I could make a point to scan the archive for.

May I suggest that you automate the managing of the FAQ, especially in such a
way that others from the community are able to help you maintain it.

For instance, you might consider installing the FAQ-O-Matic script, you can
see examples here:
http://faqomatic.sourceforge.net/fom-serve/cache/1.html

(You can see the FAQ-O-Matic that I maintain here:
http://www.thinkspot.net/k12FAQOMATIC/cache/1.html )

As a matter of fact, there could be a category where people can submit
snippets of code themselves, there. It might ease some of the burden of having
to maintain a FAQ if you set it up so that others can easily help.

I thought, in my many wanderings through various Pythonic websites, that I
might have seen a similar script in Python?

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/