[Tutor] attachments

Kalle Svensson kalle@gnupung.net
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:02:34 +0100

--GID0FwUMdk1T2AWN

Sez Sheila King:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2001 12:18:43 +0800, <>  wrote about [Tutor] attachments:
>=20
> :Why does every fouth or fifth post to the board come with an attachment?
> :If it's a snippet of code, put it in the original post.
> :Please stop sending attachments, they are instantly deleted.
>=20
> What are you talking about? I scan back to late August 2000, and only cou=
nt on
> the order of 8 or so attachments from then up until today.

I think he might be referring at least partly to my PGP signatures, that
some mail user agents may show as attachments.  It is nothing I intend to
stop with.  But Mr. Norton may of course delete my signatures instantly,
this doesn't bother me much.

I doubt that I'm responsible for 20-25% of the list traffic, though. <wink>

Peace,
  Kalle
--=20
Email: kalle@gnupung.net     | You can tune a filesystem, but you
Web: http://www.gnupung.net/ | can't tune a fish. -- man tunefs(8)
PGP fingerprint: 0C56 B171 8159 327F 1824 F5DE 74D7 80D7 BF3B B1DD

--GID0FwUMdk1T2AWN

--GID0FwUMdk1T2AWN--