[Tutor] Ack...

Jason Drake jdrake@jam.rr.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 21:20:36 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_007D_01C08970.27C77760

Well... Okay. Before you tell me specifically what is wrong with this =
code, I have found that not using the error checking for empty forms =
that was supplied with this code works to give me the basic desired =
result. From there I can happily use the data and go on to other things, =
but I would still be very interested in knowing where the code for the =
error checking went bad so I might be able to avoid it some at a later =
date.

Jason

------=_NextPart_000_007D_01C08970.27C77760

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well... Okay. Before you tell me =
specifically what=20
is wrong with this code, I have found that not using the error checking =
for=20
empty forms that was supplied with this code works to give me the basic =
desired=20
result. From there I can happily use the data and go on to other things, =
but I=20
would still be very interested in knowing where the code for the error =
checking=20
went bad so I might be able to avoid it some at a later =
date.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jason</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_007D_01C08970.27C77760--