[Tutor] please critique my OOP

Kojo Idrissa kojo@hal-pc.org
Sun, 01 Jul 2001 23:29:15 -0500

--=====================_200475228==_.ALT

Object Oriented Analysis and Design

At 12:28 AM 7/2/2001 -0400, Joel Ricker wrote:
> > I've been doing some reading on OOA, OOD, and OOP lately and I've gone
>back
> > to the random student group assignment program that I wrote a while back.
> > reworked it a bit and I think it's quite a bit clearer. I'd appreciate it
>if
> > some of the more experienced persons on this list would give it a look and
> > offer critiques. I'm especially interested in OOP issues here.
>
>I'll let others better skilled to critique your OOP code but I had to
>interject with a quesiton, What is OOA and OOD?
>
>Joel

****************************
Kojo Idrissa

kojo@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kojo/
****************************
--=====================_200475228==_.ALT

</b>At 12:28 AM 7/2/2001 -0400, Joel Ricker wrote:<br>
on OOA, OOD, and OOP lately and I've gone<br>
back<br>
&gt; to the random student group assignment program that I wrote a while
back.<br>
I<br>
&gt; reworked it a bit and I think it's quite a bit clearer. I'd
appreciate it<br>
if<br>
&gt; some of the more experienced persons on this list would give it a
look and<br>
&gt; offer critiques. I'm especially interested in OOP issues
here.<br><br>
I'll let others better skilled to critique your OOP code but I had
to<br>
interject with a quesiton, What is OOA and OOD?<br><br>
Joel<br><br>